Bar Frida – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Bartender David’s Birthday Sunday, July 25, 4pm.

Longtime bartender, David, one of Vallarta’s most handsome  men, will be celebrating his birthday on Sunday, July 25 and we’ll be throwing a little party for him.  Stop by and help us make him feel special! 🙂

Advertisements

7 responses

1. J.R.

David is one of the nicest person anyone can meet in PV.
    Happy Birthday and Best Wishes to you.
    Wish I could be there to celebrate with you.

🙂

J.R. (snitch)

July 23, 2010 at 4:24 PM

• Victor the Duck

Make sure someone plays “When the Right One Comes Along” a few dozen times at the party. Also, if someone would audible a few “quack quacks” occassionally that would be nice (subliminal suggestion hints can’t hurt). Felix cumpleanos, David.

July 23, 2010 at 4:38 PM

2. Steve M

Happy Birthday David. Wish I could be there. See you in November!

July 23, 2010 at 4:38 PM

3. Tom & Luis

Happy Birthday David.. wish I could be
    there to give you a big hug…See you in
    November..Ron Pozil

July 23, 2010 at 8:24 PM

4. john macleod

certainly handsome and genuinely nice.

July 24, 2010 at 9:17 AM

5. Larry

HBD2U!!!

July 24, 2010 at 1:03 PM

6. David E.

Thank you all for your wishes, notes and e mails, know that I had one of the most memorable birthdays ever, you guys certainly know how to celebrate, Thank you Tom and Luis again, Dain and Don specially, what a great trio of cakes we ate and chicken wings, and my little brother and family thank you too for being there, Tracy, Dennis, Bud and Rudy and so many of you that some how were involved on this celebration, be sure I will not forget 24 hour of happiness and celebration. Quack quack back to you(I will see you soon I hope). Read the little moving book snitch(the nice one) . Thank you HONNEY Pozil.

July 26, 2010 at 4:19 PM